Online streaming services are today’s popular source of entertainment, which is why several websites are available today. All these online websites offer users their favourite shows and movies. All these streaming websites have millions of consumers, and Hulu is one of these popular services. But sometimes, we get overwhelmed by many streaming services and want to eliminate them. Moreover, increasing subscription fees burden our economy, and cancelling these services is the only option.
Hulu is one of the streaming services attracting consumers as an effective source of entertainment. But if you want to cancel it, you can do it easily. In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of cancelling the Hulu subscription without getting out of the way.
Let’s find out the correct ways of cancelling Hulu on any device.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription On Computer
When you finally decide to cancel your Hulu subscription, the simplest way is to open your laptop and cancel it by following these steps.
- Open your browser and sign in to your Hulu account on your computer.
- Now tap on your profile icon.
- A menu will open. Choose “Accounts” from the list.
- It will open a new page, find “manage your accounts.”
- You will find options to cancel or pause your account here.
- Choose to cancel the account as you decide to do it.
- Now click continue to confirm.
- Hulu will ask you to choose why you are cancelling the subscription. Choose any reason, and the process will be finished. Also, read How To Cancel Chegg Subscription.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription On Mobile Phone
Android allows users to cancel their Hulu subscription on their app if the subscription is done on its application. Follow these steps to nail the subscription on Android.
- Open the Hulu app on your phone. Click on your profile.
- Go to your account and choose to cancel your subscription from the list.
- Tap the cancel to crackle the subscription. Click on Continue to confirm the process.
- Tell Hulu why you cancelled their subscription, and your subscription will be cancelled.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription On iPhone
Apple users can cancel their subscriptions, but the method differs from Android. The iPhone mobile app does not allow users to cancel subscriptions. You can do it by logging in to your web browser. Another method to cancel Hulu is to do it through phone settings.
- First, go to settings. Then, go to your Apple ID.
- Click on subscriptions and choose Hulu Plus from the options.
- Now, choose the cancel button to cancel it.
- Confirm the cancellation.
How To Cancel Hulu Free Trial
Hulu offers its users a free trial to try it for a month. However, if you get a free Hulu trial but are unsatisfied with the service, you can cancel it before the deadline. You can go through these steps to cancel your free trial.
- Open Hulu.com in your account
- Sign into your account.
- Click on your profile and choose the option “Accounts.”
- It will show you many options. Choose the “cancel” button to cancel it.
- Hulu will ask you to pause the subscription if you want to cancel it. Confirm the cancellation by clicking on continue to cancel.
- Your subscription is cancelled.
How to Unsubscribe from Hulu on Amazon Prime
You can easily get a Hulu subscription on your Amazon Prime account. However, if you want to cancel it, you must do so through Amazon.
- First, sign in to your Amazon Account to cancel the Hulu Subscription you purchased through Amazon.
- Go to the profile section and look for subscriptions.
- Select membership and subscription.
- For confirmation, enter your password.
- Select Hulu and cancel your subscription.
How To Pause Your Hulu Subscription
If you are on vacation or unable to use Hulu for a few weeks, you don’t need to cancel it. Hulu allows you to pause the subscription for a few weeks until you return and use it again. Hulu allows their users to pause their subscriptions instead of just cancelling it. To pause your Hulu Plus subscription is easy and can be done in a few steps.
- Open your account on any device.
- Now go to your “subscriptions” Part.
- Select the ” pause your subscription” option instead of cancel your subscription.
- Now select the time limit between which you want to pause it.
- Click on submit, and it’s done.
Your subscription will automatically renew when you reach the end of your break. Your new billing date is your restart date. If you prefer, you can activate your subscription sooner. Also, read How To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription.
Hulu has many satisfied users worldwide who enjoy their favourite shows and movies online. They love it because Hulu provides high-quality videos without much disruption. However, some users may want to cancel it. Users decide to cancel it because they may want to switch to any other streaming service or cannot afford the subscription fee. However, if you want to cancel your Hulu membership, you can do it by reading this article. The above article is about easily cancelling your Hulu subscription.
This article will guide you in detail on how to cancel your Hulu membership easily. However, the procedure differs depending on the device and how you signed up. Whether you subscribe to it on the web, your Android phone, iTunes, Amazon, or any other device is covered thoroughly here. Also, read How To Cancel Audible Membership.
How do I unsubscribe from Hulu on Amazon?
It is simple to cancel your Hulu account. If you are billed for Hulu by Amazon, you can cancel your subscription at Hulu.com or through Amazon Prime. If you want to take a break from Hulu instead of completely cancelling, you may deactivate your membership for 12 weeks.
How do I cancel my Hulu account on my Android phone?
If you have an Android device, launch the Hulu app. The accounts icon can be found in the footer of your mobile app page. Select Account. Both pause and cancel options are available; select the one you want. If you want to cancel it, click the cancel button and confirm it. It will ask you why you are cancelling the subscription. Choose one reason from the given option, and your subscription will be cancelled.