Amazon Music is an audio entertainment service for music lovers. It is the best platform to join that unites music, podcasts, and culture fans, artists, and creators. Amazon Music brings fans closer to what they love with selected and personalized music lists, artists’ broadcasts, and Amazon Exclusive podcasts. Here, you can reach your favourite music without a hassle.
When you join the channel, you can listen to over 100 million songs and access the largest catalogue of top ad-free podcasts. Anyone can subscribe to Amazon Music and enjoy listening to music anywhere. Amazon Music is the best choice if you want a reliable platform to enjoy unlimited music of your taste. But if you are already an Amazon music subscriber and want to eliminate it, you can easily do it. This article will discuss all the details about cancelling Amazon Music Unlimited. It will take a few minutes to do the process. Also, read How To Cancel Audible Membership.
Let’s find out how to cancel your Amazon music subscription quickly.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Subscription
Are you an Amazon music subscriber but dont want to use it anymore? Or have you decided to switch to some other music streaming channel? Whatever the reason is, you can do it anytime. You can cancel your subscription by following our guides. We will discuss various methods to cancel your Amazon music membership.
Here are four ways to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On Website
The best way to cancel Amazon Music is on the website. You can open your browser on any computer and cancel it quickly.
- Reach out your web browser and open the Amazon website by typing amazon.com.
- It will open the Amazon homepage in front of you.
- Choose the option “Accounts and Lists” from the menu.
- It will open a drop-down menu where you should choose “Memebrship and subscriptions”.
- You will find another option, “Music subscriptions” here. Click on it to open another option, “Amazon music unlimited”.
- It will open “subscription renewal details.” Choose “cancel subscription” here to cancel your Amazon music membership.
- Click on” confirm cancellation.” it will end the process.
P.S. Remember if you have a few days left to your subscription renewal date, but you cancelled your subscription, you can still access your premium content until the end date of your subscription.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On iPhone
Amazon Music subscription can be cancelled on iOS devices. So, if you are an iPhone or iPad user and use Amazon Music on your devices, you can also cancel it here. However, you cannot cancel it on the Amazon music app on your iPhone. You have to use your internet browser to cancel your subscription.
- Open the web browser on your iPhone and type amazon.com to open the website.
- Log in to your Amazon account. You will find its homepage.
- Open your account menu. Choose “Account settings” from the given options.
- A drop-down will open for you. Find “Membership and subscriptions” from the menu.
- You will find all your subscriptions in the list. Choose “Amazon Music”.
- Look at the options and click on the “Amazon Music Unlimited settings.”
- You will see the “cancel subscription” option here. Click on it to cancel your membership.
Amazon will ask you to choose the reason why you are cancelling it. Choose one option to confirm your cancellation. Also, read How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On Android
Android users who love listening to their favourite songs on Amazon can also cancel their Amazon subscription here. Android is the easiest way to cancel a subscription; it takes a few steps to complete. Whether using a smartphone or a tablet, you can cancel your Amazon music subscription using the following steps.
- First, open your Amazon music app on your phone.
- Now, go to your Amazon app settings.
- You will see “Amazon Music Unlimited” here. Click on it, and you will reach your subscription plan option. Find the “subscription renewal” option.
- Now choose “cancel subscription” here.
- You must confirm your cancellation by clicking “submit and cancel subscription.”
- Your subscription is cancelled; you can renew it anytime on the Amazon music website. Also, read How To Cancel HBO Max Subscription.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On iTunes
Apart from the website, amazon music can be used through iTunes. iTunes works best with Amazon Music. Moreover, you can also cancel the subscription via iTunes. Here is the way to cancel your Amazon music subscription.
- First Open support apple.com in your browser.
- It will open the Amazon music homepage. Choose “billing and subscriptions” from the menu.
- Another menu will open with various options. Tap on “cancel subscriptions”.
- Now open your iTunes app. You will find the option “Account” at the top of the page. Now click on it to open your account.
- Next, you have to choose “View my account”.
- Go to settings and then “subscriptions”.
- Then click on the next option, “manage”.
- You will see all your subscriptions here. Choose Amazon Music unlimited subscription.
- Choose “cancel subscription” here.
- Confirm your cancellation and the subscriptions will be cancelled.
Amazon Music Unlimited is the ideal platform for all music lovers. Once users subscribe here, they can listen to their favourite songs from their personalized playlists anytime on any device. Therefore, it has thousands of users globally who love Amazon Music for its best performance. However, some users want to leave the platform.
The reasons behind cancelling their subscription can be various depending on users. Some users want to avoid listening to Amazon music anymore. Others may have considered quitting the platform due to the high subscription fees. Still, if you decide to cancel your Amazon music subscription, this article brings every detail for you to cancel your membership easily. Amazon Musc allows you to leave the website anytime, which will take a few minutes. Once you cancel your subscription, you can renew it anytime you want. Also, read How To Cancel Kindle Unlimited Subscription.
Can I uninstall the Amazon music app to unsubscribe it?
- Uninstalling the app will not cancel the Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.
- Open amazon.com on a web browser or Google Play in your Android app.
- Click on subscriptions to find your Amazon music subscription.
- Choose an Amazon music account from all subscriptions.
- Tap on cancel subscription.
- Confirm your cancellation, and it will be done.
How can we cancel our Amazon 7-day free trial?
You can cancel your free trial on both the website and app. First, go to your Prime membership settings to cancel the free Amazon trial. Now, I choose to cancel my benefits. It will cancel your free Amazon trial.
Why did the price of the Amazon Music Single-Device Plan rise?
You may have signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited on multiple devices mistakenly.
To change your plan or renew your subscription, go to Your Amazon Settings.
You can change your subscription from a monthly Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan to an Amazon Music Unlimited Single-Device Plan by choosing “downgrade Amazon Music”.